Prevention Is Key
Employee safety is our top priority. Castle ensures all aspects of our operations are conducted in a safe and healthful manner. Prevention is our top priority and we take every precaution to ensure all our workers make it home safely at the end of each day.
Castle Is Committed To Safety
Castle was recently awarded the Achievement Award from the Construction Employers Association for our efforts in preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. At Castle, safety is infused into all aspects of our company. Our employees complete the OSHA 30-hour, a 10-hour training course, and an 8-hour OSHA refresher course in order to develop a complete understanding of the techniques for injury prevention. We require that all our subcontractors follow our high safety standards.
Castle safety standards are above and beyond the industry standards and include:
- Full time safety coordinator on staff
- Provide personal protective equipment
- Weekly safety meetings are conducted by the on site safety coordinator
- Develop, train, and implement a site specific safety plan
- Drug free workplace program
- Daily safe task analysis/job safety assessment
- Develop and implement a Silica Control Plan